WiccanFortune
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Changes in this Forum

2 posters

Go down

Changes in this Forum Empty Changes in this Forum

Post by Luna Silvernight Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:45 pm

This forum is undergoing some changes thanks to our new technical leader DRZucchini. So please, hold onto your penticles, and watch the greatness begin! Shocked

Admins: Me: Leader over-all
Admins: DrZucchini: Technical Leader
Admins: Sirvi Ravenwood: Teacher
Luna Silvernight
Luna Silvernight
High Priestess
High Priestess

https://wiccanfortune.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Changes in this Forum Empty Re: Changes in this Forum

Post by DrZucchini Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:48 am

Just a note: If you see the forum looking really dull, weird, or just plain stupid, I'm probably just running some tests. Currently, I'm going to look for a better skin, if I can't find one, I'll attempt to make one. And wildthorn, if you want me to fix anything up, just PM me and I'll see what I can do.

EDIT: I'll try to constantly update my post to keep you guys posted. At the moment, I figured out the categories and forums. The banner is looking a bit shabby at the moment so Hallowheart has volunteered to create a banner once she gets the time. After that, I'll just put that up. For now, enjoy the forums. (And my apologies to who ever's topic got wiped when I was reorganising)

Last edited by DrZucchini on Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:08 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Never gonna give you up!)
DrZucchini
DrZucchini
High Priestess
High Priestess

Back to top Go down